Learning was the big winner in the 2015 Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products, a feature of The American Business Awards, the U.S.A.’s top business awards program.
CD2 Learning, a Kansas City based learning software company, was honored at the September 11th, 2015 Stevie® Awards event.
- Content Management Solution - BRONZE
- Mobile On-Demand Application - SILVER
- Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution - SILVER
- Social Business Solution - SILVER
- Content Rights and Delivery Solution - BRONZE
- Solution for Integrating Content into the Workflow - BRONZE
- Best User Interface Design - BRONZE (announced in June, 2015)
In addition, CD2 was a top winner in the People's Choice
Content - Other Solutions: CD2 Learning's Content Driven Delivery Software
Content Management: CD2 Learning's Content Management Solution
“We are excited to be honored at the Stevie's for the third year now. It is really a testament to the talent of our team," said Rich Bartlett, CEO, "With more than 3,300 nominations, we are proud to be recognized as an innovator in learning and leadership technology and for the commitment CD2 has made to delivering solutions for customers."
The American Business Awards are considered the nation’s preeminent business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.